We are indeed starting next weekend June 19-21 at Barshinger Fields in York, PA. We have made some adjustments to the schedule to help alleviate crowding. The following will be our planned schedule for the next 4 weekends and likely beyond:
Fridays – Triples (gender blind) AA, A, BB, B check-in 9am (play begins 9:30am) $90/team
Juniors Girls & Junior Boys 18/17/16/15/14/13/12 check-in 9:30am (play begins 10am) $50/team
Saturday – Mens & Womens Doubles AA, A, BB, B check-in 8am (play begins 8:45am) $70/team
Sunday – Mens Open & Womens Open check-in 7am (play begins at 8am) $100/teamM & $100/teamW (100% payout!)
Coed Doubles AA, A, BB, B check-in 8am (play begins 8:45am) $70/team
Quads A, BB, B check-in8am (play begins 8:45am) $140/team
Online registration closes at noon Thursdays for events that particular weekend.
New check-in rules to help reduce crowding:
1) Please have only one team rep check-in for your whole team.
2) Please have exact change with the whole team fee quickly available at check-in.
3) Please try to keep a reasonable distance from others inline.
4) Please note Juniors divisions will have a separate check-in line from Adult divisions on Fridays.
5) Please note Mens divisions will have a separate check-in line from Womens divisions on Saturdays.
6) Please note Open divisions and Quads and Coed will have their own check-in lines on Sundays, respectively.
7) Send Venmo friend request if you’d like to use Venmo. I’ll send my Venmo info to you once you’ve formally registered.
For your safety, we are going to keep everything as clean as we can. We ask that everyone be mindful of any unnecessary physical contact with surfaces and others. We recommend that you bring enough food and liquids for the day, as we are still trying to work out a safe way to serve foodstuffs. Players may also want to pack plenty of sunscreen, hand sanitizer, extra clothes, etc. Sensible carpooling is also recommended. We are all in this together. Common sense practices will be your guide as well. This only works if we all work together to create a safe and fun environment. I’ve notified local food trucks and ice cream vendors. Hopefully, they can carve out some time to visit us, as it’s great to support local businesses when possible.
We will also have vballs and ECV swag available for purchase. We look forward to an amazing weekend, and can’t wait to see you! Watch this space for more updates