Please stay home if you are sick.
Saturday –Men's Open & Women's Open check-in 7AM (play begins at 8AM) $100/teamM & $100/teamW (100% payout!)
Men's & Women's Doubles AA, A, BB, B check-in 8AM (play begins 8:45AM) $80/team
Sunday – Coed Doubles AA, A, BB, B check-in 8AM (play begins 8:45AM) $80/team
Quads A, BB, B check-in 8AM (play begins 8:45AM) $160/team
Juniors Girls & Junior Boys Doubles and Quads check-in 9:30AM (play begins 10AM) Doubles $60/team Quads $120/team
Online registration closes at noon Thursdays for events that particular weekend.
New check-in rules to help reduce crowding:
1) Please have only one team rep check-in for your whole team.
2) Please have exact change with the whole team fee quickly available at check-in.
3) Please try to keep a reasonable distance from others in line.
4) Please note Juniors divisions will have a separate check-in line from Adult divisions
5) Please note Men's divisions will have a separate check-in line from Women's divisions on Saturdays.
6) Please note Open divisions and Quads and Coed will have their own check-in lines on Sundays, respectively.
Please note Juniors divisions will have a separate check-in line from Adult divisions above on Sundays
7) Venmo payments accepted (Venmo info can be provided once you’ve formally registered
8) Join our Facebook page "East Coast Volleyball (ECV)" for the most update to date information
For your safety, we are going to keep everything as clean as we can. We ask that everyone be mindful of any unnecessary physical contact with surfaces and others. We recommend that you bring enough food and liquids for the day, as we are still trying to work out a safe way to serve foodstuffs. Players may also want to pack plenty of sunscreen, hand sanitizer, extra clothes, etc. Sensible carpooling is also recommended. Common sense practices will be your guide as well. This only works if we all work together to create a safe and fun environment. I’ve notified local food trucks and ice cream vendors. Hopefully, they can carve out some time to visit us, as it’s great to support local businesses when possible.
We will also have volleyballs and ECV swag available for purchase. We look forward to an amazing weekend, and can’t wait to see you! Watch this space for more updates